Friday, October 23, 2015

Last Day for Savings on Stamps from Stampin' Up!

Good Morning Friends!

Just a quick post and a reminder that today is the last day of the 15% off all Stampin'Up! stamps.  So if you've had your eye on a favorite stamp set, today is the day to order it.  Either access my on-line store to order, or call or email me to place your order!

Today I'm dropping Chloe off at Play All Day Doggie Day Care (the happiest place on earth, next to Disney World), and I've got a doctor's appointment to go over the MRI that I had last week.  I'm all ready for my class next Tuesday, other than making the Caramel Corn.  This is going to be a special treat for my guests, as my way of thanking them for choosing me as their Stampin'Up! demonstrator.   I need to make more Halloween Treat holders for my grandchildren.  Gotta get over to the apple orchard too.  Need more apples and cider!  So I better get cracking on my busy day.

Enjoy this fall weather and by all means, stamp something!


Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10