Thursday, October 8, 2015

Christmas Gift Card Holders

Just a quick post this morning.  Last Saturday, my group of Stampin'Up! Demonstrators, aka the Stray Ducklings got togther for our quarterly meeting.  At these meetings we share business tips, blogging tips and all kinds of other things.  Debbie Kramer showed us her home made "Photo Booth", a booth for taking perfect pictures of your cards!  It's made out of a tri fold presentation board, some fun foam, vellum card stock and a couple of lights.  I took pictures of a few cards in there just to test it out. 

These two gift card holders were made by Mary Booker, inspired by Dawn Griffith.  They are made using Stampin'Up regular size envelopes.  Cute, huh?  And dig the flawless background and foreground. 


The cards are very easy to make.  I'm sure these will find a spot in my December stamping classes!

So now, here is the picture of the photo booth: 


You'd never now this was what was behind those cards!  I can't wait to make mine!

By the way, if you would like to join my team and become a part of a great group of demonstators, please contact me.  I will give mentor you through the signing up process and give you all the support and information that you need to either get your business up and running.  Or if you just want to join Stampin'Up to get the great demonstrator discount, that is welcomed as well.  Either way, you can join me and the Stray Ducklings and get to know a great group of women and have a great deal of fun as well!

Until later my friends, keep stamping!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10