Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October 2015 Class Plus November Classes

Good morning my stamping friends!

The days are ticking away until the November 7th Peoria Stamp Fair - deadline to register is October 16th, midnight.  Click on the registration form on the side bar to print out a registration form.  I must receive both the form and your check to guarantee spot in either the morning or afternoon session.

Also, on the sidebar is a link to my October 2015 newsletter.  Click on the link to access it.  The following is a summary of that newsletter....

I've got my October class, Fall into Christmas, is ready to go.  There is still time to sign up.  Email me to sign up if you haven't already:  to: Sheryl - I want to make cards

Tuesday, October 13th - 10 am until 2 pm
Friday, October 16th - 10 am until 2 pm
Sunday, October 18th - 1pm until 5 pm

You will be making 3 fall/Thanksgiving cards, and 2 Christmas cards plus a Christmas tag.  The shaker card and the tags are from the Holiday Catalog, and are kits found on page 4 and 5.  I just wanted to give you a taste of doing a kit.  They are wonderfully easy, and you get some spectacular cards and tags.  Plus, there is a lot of "stuff" left over that you can use on other projects!  In fact, I'm so excited about the shaker card kit, that I am offering two additional classes in November.  More about that later in this post.  Here are the cards that we will be making :


Add caption
Pretty cool, huh?  I'm especially excited about the woodlands embossing folder card - looks like a water color painting doesn't it?  And it's very easy to do.  It is definitely a WOW card.

Ok, now for November classes.  I am offering 2 different classes in November:

Kit Class - "To You and Yours Shaker Card Project Kit" - November 8th and 12th
The class is free.  All you have to do is buy the kit from me.  The cost for the kit is $24 - total price with shipping and handling and state sales tax comes to $28.18.  I will provide the stamps, ink and any specialized glue.  I will also show you how to change it up a bit to make it your very own!

Classes will be held on Sunday, November 8th from 1 - 5 pm or Thursday, November 17th from 10 am until 2 pm.  Email me here to sign up 

Christmas All the Way Card Buffet
November 17th, 20th and 22nd
Just to shake things up a bit and let you get more bang for your buck, I will be offering a Christmas Card Buffet.  I will design 10 different Christmas cards and put everything you need in a shoebox like box plus instructions.  One box per card.  You choose which cards you want to make.  Minimum order is 5 cards.  You can make 5 cards, you can make 10 cards or you can make 8.  The choice is up to you.  Cost is $2 per card, which includes the envelope.  Once you've made your card, you return the box and pick another one.  Since this will take considerable room - I will be having this card buffet somewhere other than my house.  Haven't found the venue yet, but will let you know.  Email me here to sign up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10