Thursday, October 22, 2015

Some Thanksgiving and Christmas

A Hosted Class and Custom Design:  I got a call from one of my ladies the other day and she wanted to host a class.  She has invited 5 of her friends and has asked me to design 3 cards for them to make.  Since she is doing all the work of getting people together, she will be the "hostess" of my class and all orders resulting from that class will go toward her hostess credits (if the orders are over $150 before S&H and taxes). 

 The class is next Tuesday.  She wanted one Thanksgiving card and two different designs of Christmas, which they would make two of each.  She wanted a religious card and the other card, she wanted it to say something about Christmas - none of this Happy Holiday businesss!  Here are the cards that I designed.  I hope she likes them!


I used the Grateful for You stamp set found in the annual catalog and the 2013-2016 In Color Palate

Night of Navy Card stock and ink, and embossed the Dove of Peace Stamp with silver.  Finished off with silver cording.


 The last card shown, of the Holy Family is from a stamp set called "All Ye Faithful" and is a CASE from the Holiday Catalog, page 21.  I changed it up just a bit to make it a little easier for my class.  You have to use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to get everything lined up on that tag.    I also used the Boughs and Berries textured embossing folder and the Winterland Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack.  The snowflake aka star is the Snowflake elements all found on page 23 in the Holdiay Catalog. 

I think these Christmas cards will find their way into my Christmas Card Buffet which will be held on Friday, November 20th.

Have a creative afternoon with friends!  If you would like to host a class so that you can earn hostess credits,  please contact me and we can set up an arrangement.

Sheryl

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10