Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Christmas all the Way Card Buffet in November

We will really be serious about getting our Christmas cards made in November.  To help you along with this goal, I am offering a Christmas Card Buffet on Tuesday, November 17th, Friday, November 20th and Sunday, November 22nd.  Contact me by November 10th if you wish to sign up for this class.  The class will not be held in my home.  So if call to make reservations and find out where this thing is being held!

Here is a sample of the 10 cards we will be making (there are only 9 in the picture...I still need to design one more!)
 
 
 
My November newsletter is out.  Click on the link in the right column to read it. 
 
I don't know about you, but the time change has been kind of hard on me.  I'm waking up at 4:30 or 5am and then I'm dead tired by 8:00 pm!  Not getting much work done.
 
Have a wonderful day friends and share your love of stamping with others!
 
 
Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10