Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Preview of the November Class

Good Morning Fellow Stampers!

I finally got my class samples made before I left for On Stage, but didn't have time to publish them on this blog.  So here they are!



I love the peeking reindeer.  The one in the upper corner uses Washi Tape and I got my inspiration from Dawn Olchefske.  (I had to look up the spelling!).  The very pretty Frosted Medallion was inspired by Kay Kalthoff.  In my class, you will make 2 cards each of three designs and each card gets an envelope.  All for $15.  Contact me today if you wish to sign up for this class.

And, because it's Christmas AND because I'm celebrating my 10 year anniversary with Stampin' Up, we are doing a bonus card with a fun fold!  This idea I got from Dawn Griffith:




 This will be a fun card to put together - I'm doing the hard stuff - like cutting it out.

Hope to see you at my next class.

Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10