Friday, November 18, 2016

More Swaps!

Dear friends,

Here are the rest of the Stray Duckling Swaps, featuring Washi Tape.  Some of the Ducklings did not put their names on their cards, so please forgive me for not acknowledging some of the cards!

First up.....


This beauty was created by Pat H.


This is actually a covered note pad.  Isn't that neat?


Love this design.  Washi tape is rather transparent, so this Stray Duckling put her tape on a piece of white cardstock to make it stand out!


Cute use of washi tape!

And last, but not least,  here is the card created by our mama Duck, Lori H.


Lori really knows how to make an elegant card with simple materials.  She combined washi tape with the 1/8' stitched ribbon.  Very graphic and pretty!

That's it for swaps.  Today I'm teaching my last class for November.  Stay tuned for December class times.  I have two things to celebrate in these last few months of 2016. First, I reached my 10 year anniversary as a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator.  And secondly, December is my birthday month and I am reaching a milestone....I officially become a senior citizen!  Yikes.  Doesn't feel like it.  So be on the look out of special surprises in my December class.

Also, don't forget about the on-line Extravaganza from Stampin'Up!


IT’S COMING NOV. 21!  The Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza Sale with up to 40% off on select items begins November 21.  This online super sale will run from November 21 to November 28.  It’s the perfect time to stock up on holiday gifts for family and friends as well as boost and freshen your personal paper crafting stash!  This year’s Online Extravaganza will include 24-hour sales on the first and last day of the promotion with special product discounts only available that day!

Click on the banner to get the full list of what is on Sale!


Have a wonderful day stamping!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10