Monday, November 14, 2016

More Sneak Peeks

Good Morning!

As Paul Harvey use to say (am I dating myself?), "here's the rest of the story"

I wanted to share with you the other two samples that we made as Make&Takes which feature product from the 2017 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs.

Here is card #3:


This is a simple, cute card made with elements from the Party Animal Suite.  Check out the Party Animal Designer Series Paper, the cute little ballon charm and the brand new Emerald  Envy 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (think St. Patrick's Day).  The real surprise is on the inside.....



Isn't this just delightful?  What a wonderful surprise inside.  This was accomplished by using the brand new Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits dies.  We made a card earlier this year using a pop-up and everyone just loved it.  Very easy to do but what a wow!

Now for the last card: 



This card is using some Sale-a-Bration product.  the flower paper is the Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper.  Adult coloring books are really hot right now.  This paper was made for coloring;  either with color pencils or brayering.  Speaking of colored pencils, Stampin'Up is coming out with water color pencils that are WONDERFUL.  That's what I colored the flower and leaf with, and used a blender pen.  The pencils go on like silk.  The blender pen gives you the control for shading.  The sentiment is from a new stamp set called Dragonfly Dreams, which also has coordinating thinlits.  Oh my,  the Occassions catalog and Sale-a-Bration catalog has some amazing product which will bring your hand made cards to the next level.  

I will be receiving my order next week.  I might even do a video showing what I received.  You just never know.....

I am really excited about the new catalog.  I hope you will be too!

Have a wonderful day!

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10