Friday, November 11, 2016

Packaging Ideas from Stampin'Up

Good Morning!

This will be a quick post this morning.  I'm busy getting ready for my Stray Ducklings Demonstrator meeting and my classes for next week.  

I love making special decorated packages for my special people.  And everybody needs a quick option for wrapping Christmas goodies and gifts this time of year, so you'll want to stock up on the Gusseted Cellophane Bags (item 142001). Just pop a treat or gift into the bag and simply add a ribbon and tag to dress it up. These food-safe 6" X 17" (15.2 X 43.2 cm) bags come in packs of 25.

Check out this video for a quick and cute packaging idea!




I love how Stampin'Up!  gives us the tools to make unique and beautiful gift wrapping.  With the  Tin of Tags kit, the coordinating stamp set (which by the way works on cards as well),  some beautiful ribbon and the gusseted bags, you can get gifts ready for the postman, your beautician, and teachers, just to name a few.  

Get out your stamps and supplies and start making tags and packaging with your own unique sense of style.  If you need help, please give me a call or email me.  I'd be more than happy to help you design that perfect gift wrap.   And if you need supplies, just click on the "Shop Now' button on the right side bar and that will take you directly to my store.  

Have some fun today and craft!

Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10