Wednesday, November 2, 2016

November and December Classes are in Session (or soon to be)

Howdy!

I'm really excited about the classes in November and December!  I was going to have an 8 card, Christmas Card Buffet for all of you, but with all the traveling I have done in the last 2 months, there just isn't time.  Plus, I think all of you like to work as a group - it's really more fun!  So, what I've done is break my 8 cards down to two classes - one in November and one in December.  You will be making 2 each of 3 designs, plus a free fun fold bonus card!  Plus, the November class we will be having a potluck - everyone bring a dish to share!  And....

I will be offering a kit class in the last part of November, featuring the very wonderful Stitched with Cheer Project kit.  The cost is $24 for the kit – the class is free!  You will be making a total of 18 cards with lined envelopes – 6 each of 3 different designs.  Everything is included and done for you – all you have to do is do a little bit of stitching and stamping and putting it together.  You may not get all 18 cards made this day, but all stamping and at least one of each will be made for you to continue at home.  This is a fun, relaxing kit to make and I’m sure you not only enjoy making these cards, but you will wow the people you send them to!  I will have the stamp set and inks available for you to use, plus my helpful suggestions to help you make these cards!
Dates for this Bonus Class are:
                                                 Sunday, November 27th – 1:30 – 5:00 pm
                                                 Tuesday, November 29th – 10am – 2 pm
                                                  Friday, December 2nd – 10am – 2pm

I do need to know by November 10th if you want to take the class so I have time to order the kits.  You can pay for them at the class.  Only $24 for 18 cards with lined evelopes.

Here are some pics of the cards, close up.  These are my actual cards.  I made them over our long weekend in Wisconsin.  And I didn't even work that hard on them.  Easy-Peasy!


November Class  - Cards and Potluck(sorry, don't have samples yet., but will by the end of the week (It's a goal!) - We will be making 2 each of 3 different designs (6 total cards with envelopes), plus a bonus fun fold card!  Cost is $15.  Plus, just for kicks, we are doing a Potluck at the Tuesday and Friday classes - bring a dish to pass  I will bring the meat dish.  
Dates of the classes are:  
                                       Sunday, November 13th - 1:30 am - 5:00 pm
                                       Tuesday, November 15th - 10am - 2pm
                                       Friday, November 18th - 10am - 2pm

December Class- get those last minute Christmas cards done - plus the bonus fun fold card and maybe some more surprises!   $15 for 6 cards and the bonus card.  Samples to be posted later.  
Dates of the class are:  
                                     Sunday, December 11th - 1:00 - 4:00 (note time change)
                                     Tuesday, December 13th - 10am - 2 pm
                                      Friday, December 16th - 10am - 2pm

Hope to see you in my classes!  Have a blessed day!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10