Friday, August 5, 2016

Treats for my Peeps!

Good Morning!

I'm very busy getting ready for my classes next week.  I have a total of 16 people signed up, which to some may not seem like a lot, but for me it's a record breaker!  I love meeting new people and getting them as excited about card making as I am!  And I've got several new people coming to my classes next week.  So to let them know how much I appreciate everyone coming, I made these little Hershey Kiss tents which I made using the Foxy Friends stamp set and coordinating punch.  I CASE'd (Copy and Share Everything) from Brenda Quintana (qbeequest.blogspot.com).  She is  very talented Stampin'Up! Demonstrator from Canada and the Queen of the Hershey Kiss Holders (she has made several different types of Kiss holders.  Check out her blog here:  qbeequest.blogpost.com)





I made a fox, a racoon, a skunk and a cat.  There are more animals than that that you can make using this stamp set and punch.  Just check it out on Pinterest!  I hope my ladies enjoy them!

I better get cutting...literally - I've got a lot of card stock to cut and put into kits.  Plus I have to write out the recipe's and instructions.  Yikes!

Until later,

Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10