Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August Class is now in session!

Good Morning Fellow Stampers!

I am long last back from vacations and birthday month and ready to stamp!  So much news from Stampin' Up!  The release of their Holiday Catalog is right around the corner - Septenber 1st!  And as a demonstrator, I get to order one whole month early.  So I'm busy perusing the catalog and planning my classes for September and October.  Let me know if you want a copy of this catalog.  I didn't have them mailed out because I wanted to give it to you in person!

Second exciting thing from Stampin' Up!  The Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches Bundle is available now through August 31 while supplies last and you'll definitely want to get this set.  It's fantastic!!



Click here to head over to my on line Stampin' Up store to purchase the bundle.  You can also just order the stamp set here or just the thinlits, here.  You save 10% if you buy them together.  

I'm so excited about this stamp set and it's versatility, that I have decided to have an extra class in August where we will make 3 different cards using this.  Here is a picture of the samples:

They are fun and easy to do.  You have your choice of 3 dates for the class: 
                      Sunday, August 21st 1:30 - 5 pm
                      Tuesday, August 23rd - 10 am - 2 pm
                      Friday, August 26th - 10 am - 2 pm

Cost of the class is $15 for 6 cards with envelopes and detailed instructions.  If you order the bundle from me, the class is FREE!!!  Check out the side bar for a look at the Thoughtful Branches flyer!

I'm still holding my regular August Classes:  

                  Sunday, August 7th - 1:30 - 5 pm
                  Tuesday, August 9th - 10 am - 2 pm
                  Wednesday, August 12th - 10 am - 2 pm


Not only do you get to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) with envelopes, and detailed instructions, but there will be a very special bonus card - you only make one of these but that's because it's so stinkin' cute and has a few more bits and bobs on it.  Tune in tomorrow to see what this card will look like!

Contact me by phone or here if you want to sign up for either or both classes.  I need to know about the regular class by this Thursday so I can prepare the kits.  Below are the stamp sets I used in today's cards.  

Until tomorrow - brighten someone's day with a card from the heart!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10