Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Holiday Catalog - Part II

Hi Everyone!

I've been very busy getting ready for my classes this week.  Here are my boxes ready to go to class.



Plus I'm adding a second class later in August, that highlights the exclusive, limited edition Thoughtful Branches bundle.  If you buy the bundle from me, the class is free!  Here are the cards we are going to be making:


There's still time to sign up!  Contact me today if you want to experience this great bundle!

Today I'm showing one adorable item from the new Stampin' UP Holiday catalog, coming out September 1st.  They are cute little houses that you can make with the Sweet Home Stamp set and the coordinating thinlits, Home Sweet Home.  You can buy individually or as a bundle and save 10%.  These are just so adorable!  Here is the video:



I hope you enjoyed today's video.  Get those wish lists ready to fill out!  I will have catalogs in a couple of weeks to distribute.  I'm still working on my pre-order;  it's hard to decide what I want and what I'm going to be doing for the September and October classes!

Blessings!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10