Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Video

Good Morning!

Quick post this morning.  I'm getting ready for my Thoughtful Branches classes which are being held next week.  Not too late to sign up!

One of the most popular stamp sets in the new 2016-2017 Annual Catalog has been Swirly Birds and the coordinating dies.  Today I want to share with you a video made by Stampin' Up!  that shows the versatility of this great stamp set.


I love the simple graphics of the Swirly Bird stamp set and the modern, linear lines of the Swirly Scribbles die set.  We have dabbled with this stamp set in some of my classes.




Be assured, you will see this again.  I've got some fall cards designed in my head using this stamp set.  Stay tuned to find out what the heck I'm thinking!

You can buy just the stamp set, or you can just buy the Swirly Scribbles die set, or you could buy both as a bundle and save 10%!  Click on the images below to order directly from my store.   If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Have a Blessed Day!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10