Friday, February 10, 2023

February Stray Duckling Blog Waddle - The Spring Mini Catalog!

Hi All!

Welcome to the monthly Stampin' Stray Duckling Blog Waddle!  This months theme is featuring products in the January - April Mini Catalog.  Come on in and see what I have created for you!



It's going to be Valentines day soon so I thought what better, than to feature some valentines that I have been working on.  This card is made with the Love Cats stamp set and is a fun waterfall card.  I CASE'd this card from Linda Heller, Stampin'Up Demonstrator.  It's pretty easy to make and will delight anyone who receives it.  





I used the Stamparatus  to get good solid images of the black cat.  The Designer Series paper is one of my favorites:  Country Gingham 6 x 6.  Here is a link to Linda's video where she explains how to put this together:  Click here.

Another fun card that I made using Share A Milk Shake stamp set.  I didn't order this right away, but then I really liked the cute little ice cream cone that you could die cut and fold to make it look 3-D.  I love the fonts used in the sentiments as well.  Here is the card:  




This too is a fun fold card, using Dandy Designs 12x12 Designer Series Paper (free with a $100 purchase during Sale-A-Bration).  The sentiment is Inspired Thoughts (155536) in the annual catalog.  I CASE'd this from Lynn Dunn, Stampin'Up Demonstrator.  It's a great way to use up all that DSP that you have been collecting for years (I sure hope other people do this besides me!)

The next duckling that you will visit is: Kim Baker


Here is a list of all who are participating:


Thanks for stopping by today!
Blessings,

Sheryl


2 comments:

09 10