Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Let's Sale-a-Brate! January Stampin' Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

 Welcome to another inspirational Stray Duckling Blog Waddle!


This month we are featuring product found in the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  For every $50 or $100 that you spend, you can select free product from this little mini catalog.  (see the side panel)

Today, I chose to highlight two items from the Sale-A-Bration folder:   the cutest little owl ever - the stamp set called Adorable Owls,(free with a $50 order) and Dandy Designs 12x12 Designer Series Paper Pack. (free with a $100 order) And I threw in a fun fold and a wiper card to boot.  By the way, this card has been kid approved (by my 6 year old granddaughter)  Here is my card:



I got my inspiration from Julie Davison who did a YouTube video demonstration on how to make this card.  The big change that I made to it, was to have it folded on the left and swipe on the right.  Here is a link to her video which I highly recommend you watch:  https://youtu.be/oFlVoD3IH2g    

I used Tuxedo Black Memento Ink to stamp the owls and the sentiment.  I cut the party owl out with layering circles and I fussy cut out the flying owl.  I colored him using light and dark crumb cake Stampin'Blends.  His feet and beak are light Mango Melody and his eyes are light Granny Apple green.  I outlined the party owl in light pool party to give him some dimension.  All the measurements are available in a free pdf here;

Click Here for Free Swiper Card PDF


Your next stop will be Kim Baker

Here is a list of all the ducklings participating in this months blog waddle:



This card takes a little bit to make, but it will delight young and old.  Who can resist a flying owl?  (Maybe a mouse could, now that I think of it.)

Blessings,   Sheryl


Product List

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I thought about doing the exact same thing! Great minds think alike! Very cute card Sheryl!

    ReplyDelete

09 10