Sunday, February 12, 2023

Valentines for my Grandchildren - Part I

 Hi all!

One of the greatest delights that I have as a grandmother is designing and sending cards and treats to my grandchildren on holidays.  Valentines Day is a particularly fun holiday.  

This is what I created for Alice, my 6 year old granddaughter who is in kindergarden.  I made her some basic cards and she got to decorate them with self-adhesive sparkle hearts that I got from Michael's.  





I made some treats for my other 10 year old granddaughter, Maelyn, who is in 5th grade.  Cute little lady bugs with a heart shaped Dove chocolate.




It's so much fun, not only designing these projects, but then helping them put it together.  Great family bonding time.  

Tomorrow, I will show you the Valentines cards that I am sending to my kiddos.

Until then, have a blessed day!
Sheryl






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10