Sunday, February 19, 2023

Valentines for the Grans

 Hi all!

Sorry about being so late about posting the valentines I made for my grand children.  I made 3 designs, 2 each since I have 6 grandchildren.  Here they are:

The first one was inspired by Linda Heller where she designed a waterfall card with circles.  I used the Love Cats Stamp set.  My oldest grandson and the 10 year old grandson have a love of cats, so they got this card.





My 10 year old granddaughter and my 8 year old grand son got this cute little valentine gnome.  This card was inspired by Angie Juda.  My only edit was that I put the gnome up on a wobble, so he does a little dance!



The last card is called a wiper card and I got this inspiration from Julie Davison.  When you pull open the card, the little owl pops up wishing you a happy valentines day!  My 6 year old granddaughter loved this, so I sent it to her and to my 5 year old grandson.  

I had a lot of fun making these cards.  

For my friends, I mad this card which was inspired by Lynn Dunn - 



Simple but really beautiful.  

That's it for today.  

Blessings,  Sheryl



Product List
Gnomes Dies
[159625]
$31.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10