Monday, February 20, 2023

February 2023 Class is now in Session

Hi all!

This month, the last month of Sale-a-Bration 2023, I wanted to highlight the beautiful designer series paper and a few of the stamp sets which are free with a $50 or $100 order.  Here are the cards:



3 of the 4 cards are fun folds as well.  The little leprechaun (gnome) is on a wobble, so he dances a jig!

In my classes, you make a total of 7 cards:  2 each of 3 designs and 1 bonus card.  All have envelopes and you receive a free handout with the recipe and supplies for each card.  All for $25.  

Times and Places:

Friday, February 24th - 10am - 2pm - Morton Christian Church

Sunday, February 26th - 1:30 pm - 5pm - my home - limit of 4

Please register by Tuesday, February 21st, so I have time to make up the kits.  Contact me if you have any questions.  

Thanks, and I hope to see you at class!

Blessings,  Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10