Thursday, March 9, 2023

March 2023 Card Class is now in Session!

 Hi all!

I finally got the cards designed for March and I think you will like them!  They are bright and cheery, in contrast to today, which is gray and dark.  Oh well, it's March - April and Easter is right around the corner.

This months cards feature Easter (2 cards are Easter cards and sorry, one of them I'm using retired product almost exclusively) and the other  two have pretty flowers and designer series paper, so that will cheer up whomever you send these to.  Here are the cards:



The cute little bunny punch is on backorder, but this little guy is not too hard to fussy cut out.  I'm featuring the two toned flower stamp set also - beautiful flowers made easy with two steps - no coloring!

Dates and Times:  

Sunday, March 26th, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm - my house - (limit 5 people- I have a small house and table)

Tuesday, March 28th - 10am - 2pm - my house - limit of 5 people

Friday, March 31st - 10am - 2pm - Morton Christian Church - - Church Fellowship hall

Let me know ASAP if you are going to attend.  I'm going to start cutting the kits next week.  

Hope you enjoyed seeing my cards and I hope to see you in class!

Blessings,  Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10