Thursday, February 3, 2022

February Valentines - Day 1 - Cup Treat Holder

 Hi Everyone!

Today is Ground Hog day, and also, in the church, Candlemas, (or Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary or Feast of the Presentation of the Lord).  Lots going on today, not to mention the blizzard that is raging outside my bedroom window.   So I thought today would be a good day to start my series of Valentines - I've been busy not only making Valentine cards, but also Valentine treat holders.I LOVE making Valentine treat holder for my grandchildren to take to school.  

Today, I'm going to show you a really cute treat holder that is more for the teacher or an adult.  It would also be very cute for a wedding shower, or bridge club get together (remember those?).

Here is the little cup that holds a Ferrero Rocher or one of those yummy Lindt chocolate truffles.  I've updated it showing current paper.  This is the 





Here is a video that I did several years ago, showing how to make this cup.  I actually didn't do a bad job explaining, so why mess with perfection and remake it?  This was back in 2017 and the paper I used is not longer available, but you can use any designer series paper that is 2 sided:

Here is are the measurements:

Cup:
- DSP - 5-3/4 x 3
- On long side, score at 7/8", 1-3/4", 2-5/8", 3-1/2", 4-3/8", 5-1/4"
- On short side, score at 1" and 2-1/4 "

Handle :
- DSP - 1/2" x 3"

Watch the video to see how this is put together!




I hope you enjoyed this cute little treat cup.  Keep watching....more to come!

Blessings,

Sheryl




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10