Monday, February 14, 2022

Many, Many Valentines

 Hi all! - Happy Valentines Day!

Today I thought I would share with you some of the Valentine cards that I've been making for my grand kiddos.  Three of them live in Colorado, so I need to get a wiggle on to get them out, along with their treats.  Since I have 5 grandchildren, I felt I needed to make a couple of different Valentine cards.  

Here is card #1 - cute and more cute!



Here is Card #2


I got the idea for the flip card from fellow Stampin'Up! demonstrator, Brenda Quintana.  Here is the link to her original post and video;  https://www.qbeesquest.com/2021/04/sweet-ice-cream-flip-cards.html


Card #3:  A turtle card:


I also made some cute heart boxes - from instructions created by Brenda Quintana (https://www.qbeesquest.com/2022/01/small-heart-shaped-boxes-tutorial.html).  I changed it up a little by using the Sweet Talk designer series paper on my lid sides.  Two dark chocolate dove heart shaped candies fit perfectly in the box!


Here are some more Valentines that I made:




See my blog post of February 9th for a video on how to make this card

I'm exhausted.  Almost as bad as Christmas as far as how many cards I've made.  Now to send them out!

Hope you enjoyed my Valentine inspirations.   Have a happy Valentines Day!

Thanks for stopping by.


Blessings,  Sheryl












1 comment:

09 10