Thursday, February 10, 2022

February 2022 Stray Duck Waddle - Love is in the Air!

 Welcome to our February 2022 Stray Duckling Waddle!  We are hoping to inspire you to make some beautiful cards and 3-D items for Valentines day!



Today I'm showing you a really quick and easy and cute Valentine Treat Holder.  In fact I made 15 of these for my granddaughters pre-k class.  Here is a what 2 of them looked like:


Here is a video showing you how I made these adorable treat holders:


Here is a close up of how to do the 2nd and 3rd folds:


And here is a photo of all the treat holders I made for my granddaughters class:



Waddle on over to  Lori Helvick to see more beautiful Valentine projects!

Here is a list of this months participants:


Hope you enjoyed today's project.  

Blessings,  Sheryl


Product List




3 comments:

09 10