Friday, January 21, 2022

January 2022 On-Line Class - Cards #4 and #5

Hi All!

Today we are going to complete this class with cards 4 and 5.  So let's get started!


Card #4

This is another rainbow card.  I got this idea from Tami White - she had this card on her blog and it was such a great fun-fold card and such a happy card, I just had to share it with you.  This card really highlights the Designer Series Paper, Sunshine & Rainbows, found in the  Sale-a-Bration flyer and is free with a $50 order before Tax and S&H (January - February 2022)- Here is the card and it's inside:



Cute, isn't it?  This would certainly brighten up anyone's day!

Here is the video on how I put this together:


And here is the free pdf which has all the measurements and supplies that I used:


I hope you enjoy this card.  Now...on to the last card....

Card #5

This card was inspired by Julie Davison again!  She is a wonderful resource for card sketches and new ideas on how to use Stampin'Up product.  

Here is the card:  This one has a simple but elegant layout and it too highlights the Designer Series Paper.  The DSP that I used for this is found in the January - June 2022 Stampin'Up Mini catalog and it is called Flowering Fields - it's absolutely gorgeous!




Here is the video on how I put this together:


And here is the free PDF with measurements and supplies:


I hope you enjoyed making this card.  Let me know if you have any questions regarding any of these cards.


That is the end of the January 2022 class.  I really missed seeing all of you in person and hopefully in a month or so, we can safely gather together once again.  

Stay warm and safe!

Blessings,  Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10