Monday, January 10, 2022

January 2022 Stray Duckling Blog Waddle - Sale-a-Bration

 Welcome to our Sale-A-Bration January Blog Waddle!

This month we are highlighting the product in the Sale-A-Bration catalog - Items that are free with every $50 product purchase (Level 1) or $100 product purchase (Level 2).

Today I'm highlighting two of the most popular items in the catalog;  the Sunshine & Rainbow 6 x 6 paper the the every adorable Awesome Otters (who doesn't love an otter?).  

The Sunshine and Rainbow card was inspired by Tami White -  it's a cute fun fold and happy card.  I must confess that I was beginning to come down with a terrible cold so I went to YouTube and Pinterest for my inspiration.  Here is the card:  



It's a bit of a fancy fold and is called a Cross Over Gatefold Card.  Here is the link to Tami's post.
It's easy and fun to make and uses that oh so cute Sunshine and Rainbows paper.  I also used Bermuda Bay, Magenta Madness and Basic White card stock.  

The second card, I used the Awesome Otters stamp set.  Apparently otters are the in thing these days...even the United States Post Office has issued otter stamps....


For this card, I was inspired by Angie Juda...she loves otters too!  Not only did I use the otters, but this card features the Pattern Party 12 x 12 paper which earned when you have an order of $150 or more.  It's a wonderful pack of paper with bright, vibrant colors and lots of sheets!  

Originally I wanted to use the Simply Marbelous 6X6 paper which is in the Sale-A-Bration catlog;  I really thought I had ordered this, like with my first pre-order.  I searched for an hour until I finally looked it up, and nope...never ordered it.  I'm blaming the drugs that I'm taking for my cold.....

Anyway, here are the cards;


Aren't they cute?  I love coloring them with my Stampin'Blends.  The card base is Misty Moonlight...trying to use that as much as I can before it retires in June...It's one of my favorite In Colors. Oh, and I used the blue self adhesive gems...Can't think of their name now, but it will be listed below.  What do you know...that really is their name! 

Here is the next blog you will visit:  

Here is a list of all the ducklings who are waddling this month:  Lori Helvick 


That is all for now little duckies..I have to go blow my nose (I know, TMI).

Blessings,  Sheryl


Product List

3 comments:

09 10