Thursday, January 20, 2022

January 2022 On-Line Class - Card #2 & Card #3

Hi all !

Card #2

Here is card #2 in my January 2022 On-Line Class: Front and Back:




This is a card that was demonstrated by Julie Davison, a Stampin'Up demonstrator in Illinois.  
Here is the video explaining on how to put this together:


And here is the free PDF with the cut sizes and the supplies used:


Hope you enjoyed making this card! 

Card #3

Here is card #3, - a very easy and pretty rainbow card, featuring the new rainbow dies as found in the January - June Stampin'UP Mini catalog:






And here is the video explaining how I put this card together:



And here is the free pdf with the measurements and the supplies that I used.

I hope you enjoyed making this card!

Let me know if you have any questions regarding Card #2 or Card #3.  

Tomorrow are cards #4 and #5.


Blessings,   Sheryl





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10