Wednesday, January 12, 2022

January 2022 Class is Now in Session!

 Hi all!

Due to the spike in COVID cases here in Central Illinois, plus, I've had a very bad non-COVID cold, I'm going to be moving my monthly classes to on-line for the next couple of months.  

It's wintry and blustery here, so what better way to get out of the after Christmas doldrums but to make cards!  Especially cards that have hearts, rainbows and flowers (plus a turtle).  And, they feature several items from the new January - June Stampin'Up! Mini catalog!  Woo-Hoo!  

Here are the cards:


I'm really changing things up this month.  I will be doing free tutorial videos on each one of these cards.  I am also going to be offering for sale the supplies to make these 5 cards:  precut card stock and embellishments.  Sorry, can't stamp them for you, but you can get the supplies and use whatever stamps you have on hand to complete them.  A challenge!  Let's see how creative you can get. 

Cost of the card kit supplies is $15, plus $2 shipping and handling.  Just let me know if you are interested.  I am going to begin the videos this week (please give me a few days...I still have a terrible cold and don't want to have a coughing fit right in the middle of filming!  I will post on my blog when the videos will be available.  They will appear here as well on the My Stamping Classroom YouTube channel.  

Let me know if you are interested, or you can just watch the video's.  

Blessings,   Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10