Friday, September 1, 2017

Oh Baby - Card #3

Good Morning!

Today I will show you the last card that I made - one for a boy, one for a girl.  Again, I cased a card designed by Brandy Cox.  She really knows how to design cards!  This one is adorable too and used the paper piecing technique:


Again, for the girl card, I used Pink Pirouette.  The boy card I used Marina Mist.  The little teddy bear was stamped on whisper white card stock and then colored with the water color pencils and sniped out.  I also used So Saffron paper and ink.

Can't wait to meet my new grand baby and send a card.  I'll have some serious decision making ahead as to which card to send.  Any suggestions?  Leave a comment!

Today's the Day! - the 2017 Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog goes live!  I'll be posting my September class here on Monday and you can check out some cute card samples with the new product!

If you haven't received a catalog yet, but would like one, please contact me and I'll make sure I get one in your hands!

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10