Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Hello Christmas Blog Waddle


Today we are sharing our Christmas card creations.  Here is my card, which was cased from Mary Fish.  It's surprisingly easy to make:


Cut out a total of 16 leaves, using the leaf punch found in the Holiday Catalog on page xx.

Punch out 4 silver foil leave, 4 copper foil leave, 4 gold foil leaves and 4 gold glitter leaves.  I used the 2nd to largest stitched circle framelit to draw in pencil a circle where the wreath would be.  I then used my bone folder and gave each leaf a slight curl.  Then, I put a dimensional on the back of the middle leave and started placing them around the circle.  I was consistent in the color arrangement of the leaves;  silver, gold foil, gold glimmer and then copper.  I embossed the greeting with silver embossing powder.  the layers are thick whisper white, silver foil and regular whisper white paper.  I finished it off with some beautiful 3/8" metallic edge ribbon - silver.

Here is the next website to waddle to:  Kim B.

And here are all the other waddlers:

Nancy L.

Debbie K.

Mary H.

Kim B.

Lori H.

Sue B.


Hope you enjoyed today's card and blog waddle!

Let's get ready for Christmas !


Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10