Monday, September 4, 2017

September Classes are in Session!

Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to show you what we will be making in the September class - it's using the wonderful Painted Harvest stamp set and the coordinating Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper both in the Holiday catalog (pg.49).  I LOVE this set.    I must admit that I really struggled trying to make these cards - I had so many ideas.  Some worked and some just didn't!  Things finally came together and I got a clear vision of what I wanted to do.  I wanted to feature the Painted Harvest stamp set and to use lots of new product from the 2017 Holiday catalog.  It's got so many neat things...especially clear acetate card boxes.  So here is what I came up with:


We will be making 2 cards each of three designs.  The bonus is the acetate box which we will decorate.  You can then put up to 5 cards and envelopes in this box and you have an instant any occasion gift!  I love giving sets of cards as gifts - everyone needs cards!  And I thought these turned out very well - just love it!

Here is a close up of the decorated box:


The Painted Harvest stamp set actually can come as a bundle - you can get both the stamp set and the Leaf punch and save 10%.

Classes will be held on the following dates:

Sunday, September 17th - 1:30 - 4:30 - my home
Tuesday, September 19th - 10am - 2pm - Morton Leaves & Beans
Friday, September 22nd - 10am - 2pm - Morton Christian Church

Cost of the class is $15 - envelopes for your cards is included.  Be sure to sign up for this fun and easy class!  Please let me know by September 7th if your coming.  This gives me a chance to order extra supplies is needed and to prep the card kits.

I will be having regular classes in the next 3 months, plus two "between" classes.  This means I will be having a class "between" my regularly scheduled classes, most likely in November and December. The first Between class will be a card kit class featuring the Watercolor Christmas Project Kit:


The cost for this class is just the price of the kit:  $20 - I will supply the ink and the stamp set (Watercolor Christmas pg. 34)  and the expertise knowledge!

The second "Between" class will be an 8 card Christmas buffet and potluck.  I will design and have kits made for 8 simple yet elegant Christmas cards.  You can pick and choose which ones to make and how many.  I only require that you make a minimum of 6 cards.  Cost is $2.50 per card.

I haven't ironed out the details yet as to where and when these "Between" classes will happen, but I will keep you posted.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post.  Be sure to sign up for the September class!  It will be fun!

Happy Stamping!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10