Thursday, August 31, 2017

Oh Baby, Part II

Good Morning!

Today I'm going to show you another baby card that I made to have at the ready when my 6th grand child is born - any day now.  Don't know if it's a boy or girl, so I'm ready for either or.

This card I cased from Brandy Cox.  It's so stinkin' cute!  And easy to make!


I used the Moon Baby stamp set - the boy card is Night of Navy and Soft Sky card stock, as well as whisper white.  The little girl is Chocolate chip and Pink Pirouette card stock.  I stamped the moon baby on a separate piece of whisper white, colored it using the Stampin'Up water color pencils and my blender pen, then I hand cut it out.  I used the metallic enamel shapes to give it extra zing.

All the supplies are listed below.  Hope you enjoyed today's baby card.  Tomorrow I will show you card #3!

Until later,

have a blessed day!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10