Friday, October 20, 2017

Celebrating Fall - October Card Class

Hi Stampers!

Sorry for such a long stretch between blogs.  I also did not get the October class on the blog in time.  Well, I have an excuse.  I have had some health issues with my back and hip.  I'm much better now, although my hip seems to be worse.  Anyway, it was one of those things where I didn't realize how bad it was until I got better!  I'm still recovering, but I'm feeling much more like my old self. 

Here is the October class cards.  It is a celebration of Fall:  Take a look!


Isn't that little hedge hog cute? 

And here is the bonus card, inspired by Mary Fish!


We also took a trip up to Northern Wisconsin where we go in the summer.  It's so different in the fall and so beautiful.  My husband and I enjoyed beautiful weather and beautiful fall color. 


That is a picture from our boat dock, which thankfully, they hadn't pulled in for the winter yet.  And that little white speck in the sky is the moon!  We enjoyed tranquil walks, went up to Lake Superior and did a little rock hunting and enjoyed the Cranberry Festival in Eagle River!  We are definitely going to make this a annual trek!

In just a couple of weeks, we will be venturing down to Florida for a big family vacation;  Our son from Colorado and his 3 children will meet up with us and my other son and his 3 children;  6 adults and 6 children all in one house.  should be fun!

I'll be posting the November class here in the next week or so.  I hope.  Anyway, have a wonderful day and keep stamping!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10