Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Early Release - Carols of Christmas

Good Morning Stampers!

Exciting news coming from Stampin'Up!  They have released one month early, a bundle called "Carols of Christmas"  You can check out the details by clicking on the image in the right hand column and can order from me by going to my on-line store.

Today, I thought you would enjoy a brief video made by Stampin'Up highlighting the details of this wonderful stamp set.



Don't forget about my August classes which start this week, Friday, August 11th, Sunday, August 13th and Tuesday, August 15th!  We will be making a card using this stamp set and set of dies:


I cased this card from Tami White.  It's clean, simple and elegant.  Come join us for some stamping fun!  Contact me today if you want to sign up!

Have a blessed day!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10