Thursday, August 3, 2017

August 2017 Card Class is now in Session!

Hello Stampers!

Today I'm going to share with you the cards that we will be making in August.  After some creative struggles and just a little swearing, this is what I came up with!



It was hard to decide what to do.  So I went with some of my favorite stamp sets, accessories and techniques.  I love the Coffee Cafe bundle - the stamp set, the framelits and the designer series paper.
Same with the Lemon Zest Bundle.  Love the coordinating punch! Plus I used my favorite Wink of Stella!

I want to point out two other cards.  The Peace on Earth card is an early release from the 2017 Holiday Catalog and is available for you to purchase!  The stamp set is called Carols of Christmas and it comes with a wonderful framelit set!  You can click on the image to get all the details about this in my store.


The other card I wanted to show you and explain is the Maple Leaf card with the marbled front.  Everytime I see this, I want to start singing, "O, Canada".  Looks complicated, but it's amazingly simple.  I used the glossy paper and the marble background.  I'll show you a nifty technique on how to make this amazing background.  Here is a closeup of the card:


The dates and times of my August class is the following:
    Friday, August 11th - 10am-2pm
    Sunday, August 13th - 1:30 - 4:30pm
    Tuesday, August 15th - 10am - 2pm

Please contact me to reserve your spot.  As always, if you would like to have a class in your home with your friends, I will come and do that!  Also, if you can't make the class, I will make you the set of cards.  Class fee is $15 and includes 2 cards of 3 different designs, plus a bonus card.  Classes are a fun and easy way to experiment with Stampin'Up product and to meet new and old friends in a relaxing and fun atmosphere.

Until later,
Keep stamping!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10