Tuesday, July 11, 2017

New Homes and House Warmings

Good Morning!

This has been a busy month - babies being born, birthdays and people moving into new homes.  Our priest at my church recently moved out of the rectory into his own home.  He threw a house warming party, so of course I had to make a card for that.  My inspiration came from Brenda Quintana and the Home sweet Home Thinlits (140279, pg 212 in the annual catalog).

To be truthful, I have been circling the drain on these thinlits and the coordinating stamp set, Sweet Home ever since I saw it in the 2016 Holiday catalog.  I kept resisting it, thinking it was a bit too fussy, although I loved the little house box.  When I saw this card, that's what made me make the decision to buy it.  Here is the card:




Isn't it cute?  It can be used for other occasions, other than a house warming!  I love the front and the inside of the card.  And the door opens!  What a fun card to make and to receive!

Visit Brenda's blog for a video on how to make this card.

Here are some more ideas of how this stamp set and thinlits work!



Blessings,


Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10