Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy Independence Day!

Good Morning Stampers!

I hope your day is filled with family, food and fun, but also a sense of the great gift of our nation and the men and women who fought and sacrificed for independence from the British Empire.  The bravery it took just to sign the Declaration of Independence! Those who signed were in effect, signing their death warrant.  Who were we to defy the mighty British Empire?  And for those brilliant men who formed the Continental Congress and then created the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights.  The right people at the right time.  A miracle in itself.  And the miracle that this document is still standing.  We are a blessed people and nation!

Ok.  Enough pontificating.....Not too many people exchange cards for the Fourth of July, unless you really like making cards and sharing them, like my good friend Bonnie.  She sent me this Fourth of July card and I was so impressed with it, I thought I would share it with you.



Isn't it sweet?

Hope you enjoyed today's post and Happy 4th of July!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10