Wednesday, May 31, 2017

New Catalog and June Special Promotion

Good Morning Stampers!

Tomorrow is the day!!  The new Catalog goes live!  If you have not received your catalog yet, please let me know and I'll get one to you right away!   I will have the pdf of the catalog on my blog tomorrow morning so you can view on-line.

June Promotion:

You get extra hostess dollars in the month of June for sales of $300 or greater.  Here are the details:

/

How do you host an event?  You can host one of my classes!  Have the class in your home or the location of choice, invite your friends and we will make 3 fun and easy cards using Stampin'Up products.  As the hostess, you will receive all the sales and benefits.  If you book a class, you will receive a very special gift from me as well!  Contact me today to set up a class time and place!

Don't forget today is the last day to order retiring products.  There is a tab at the top of my blog where you can go to order.  Let me know if you have any questions or need help.

Until tomorrow,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10