Monday, May 29, 2017

Eastern Palace Suite May 1 - May 31st

Hi Stampers!



Click on the image to get more details regarding the special bundles!

Sorry, I've been a bit late out of the gate on this Stampin'Up Special Promotion:  The Eastern Palace Suite.  These bundles are only available during the month of May.  Once the new catalog goes live, the regular bundle of Stamp set and thinlits goes into effect.  This special promotion is a great way of getting your hands on the complete suite plus free thick vanilla paper or the new vanilla notecards and envelopes.  Here is picture of the Starter Bundle for $60.50 (147196) with free notecards:


And here is a picture of the Premier Bundle for $103.50 (147207) with a free thick very vanilla card stock pack:


At first, I will admit, this bundle kind of intimidated me:  I really didn't think I would like it.  This weekend, I finally started playing with it and oh boy!  It's WONDERFUL.  Here are some cards that I made:  The thinlits have so many combination possibilities and the gold vinyl stickers are the best!


Aren't these gorgeous?  And very easy to make, believe it or not.  I plan on doing one of these cards for my July class so you can get a look and feel for this stamp set and thinlits.  However, I would strongly recommend that you take advantage of the special offer on the Suite bundles.

I will be showing this and many other items from the new catalog at my Open House Catalog Launch on Thursday, June 8th and Friday, June 9th.  You really won't want to miss this.

Until tomorrow,

Happy creating!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10