Thursday, June 1, 2017

It's Here!!

Good Morning Stampers!

This is me with the new catalog:

It's here...It's finally here!

The long wait is over... check out the new catalog.  You can see a pdf version of it by clicking on the link in the right hand column.  Or better yet, contact me here and get your own catalog.  Or even better yet, come to my Catalog Launch/Open House on Thursday and Friday, June 8th and 9th.  I'm working hard on getting it ready - there will be catalogs, displays of new product, treats, door prizes and lots of retired stamp sets for sale.

I thought you would enjoy a video made by Stampin Up of one of the new product bundles, Oh So Eclectic (this is first on my order list) - Enjoy!



Don't forget to contact me about signing up for my June and July classes:  tomorrow I will share some sneak peaks!

Until later,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10