Tuesday, May 30, 2017

A Closer Look at Eastern Palace

Hi All!

Today I want to take a closer look at some of the cards that I have made with the Eastern Palace Suite, now available until May 31st.  (click on the pic in the right hand column for more details).

This is a close up of the sunflower card that I made.  My inspiration was from Patty Bennet.  I just changed it up a bit and used the new woodgrain paper stack (available June 1st), as my background. To snaze it up a bit, I used the gold vinyl stickers (I'm in love with them).


This card used the Eastern Medallion thinlits, along with the nested circle framelits.  Plus I used the May Flower Framelits  (retiring).  I used daffodil delight paper, sponged with crushed curry.  the center of the flower is Chocolate chip, with early espresso and basic black circles behind them.  Old olive was used for the leaves, and sponged with old Olive.  The sentiment is from Wood Words stamp set, available June 1st.  The back ground paper is the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper, also available June 1st.  I think the card is stunning!

The second card I want to share is really quite simple, yet elegant.  This will be one of the cards we will be making in my July card classes.  The inspiration for this card comes from Connie Stewart.


I'm using thick very vanilla card stock and the new in-color, Fresh Fig.  I embossed the flower outline in gold, then cut out using the coordinating Eastern Medallion thinlits.   I stamped the figures and the sentiment in the fig color as well.  The middle is using a 3/4" circle punch and gold glimmer paper.  I was very happy how this turned out.

If you would like to order the Eastern Palace Suite Starter Bundle, click here.

If you want the beautiful Eastern Medallion thinlits along with lots of other great items from the Eastern Palace Suite, click here

Remember, tomorrow is the last day that you can order from the Occasions Catalog.  Click on the tabs above to see what is still available.

Tomorrow:  wonderful hostess promotion for the month of June.  Details tomorrow!

Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10