Friday, May 26, 2017

June Class Sign Up

Howdy everyone!

I've been off the grid - took some time off to clean my house, do some quilting and try to get my stamp room in order and ready for the new 2017-2018 catalog!.


I've also been busy making samples for my June class and for my Annual Open House and Catalog Launch, both in June. (more about this later)

Here are the cards that we will be making in June.  Now, my selection is a bit odd.  There is only one card that highlights the new Stampin'up Catalog.  And I will tell you why....I'm not quite done with the Occassions catalog.  The light house and the dragon flies were some of my favorite stamp sets in the spring catalog.  Fortunately, they have been carried forward into the annual catalog.  Also I saw a cool technique called tarnished foil that I just had to try out.  So here are the cards:


The fourth, bonus card will be a surprise - it's the one in the upper right hand corner.  Wait until you open it......It is a WOW card for sure.

The June classes are on the following dates:

Sunday, June 11th - 1:30 - 4:30 pm
Tuesday, June 20th - 10am - 2pm
Friday, June 23rd  - 10am -2pm

Please contact me with your desired date and time so I know how many kits to make.

The dates are a bit catty-wampus, but that is because of my Annual Open House Catalog Launch which will be Thursday, June 8th and Friday, June 9th. - Door Prizes, make&takes, treats, plus lots of samples and inspiration.  You can also pick up your Stampin'Up Catalog.   And I will be having huge sale of my retired stamps, paper and accessories.  I will keep this up the month of June, so you can make an appointment to come and take a look, if you can't make it on the 8th or 9th.  However, the early you come, the better the selections!

More samples tomorrow.

Blessings

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10