Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Carried Away

Good morning stampers!

Today I'm going to tell you about a really wonderful stamp set and how to make 12 beautiful cards that you can store in a decorated tin.  Give as a gift or keep for yourself!


The video shows you how to make these adorable cards.  If you would like to get together and do this as a class, let me know!  The paper and the tin are free Sale-a-Bration items.  For every $50 you spend, you get one Sale-A-Bration Item.  Ordering the Lift Me UP Bundle (Lift Me Up Stamp set and the Up& Away thinlits), would be $45.75.  Add a few bits and bobs like dimensionals and mini-glue dots and you have your carried away paper!  Class is free if you order $50 or more from me.  Contact me for a date!

Here's the video!






Hope you enjoyed today's little video.  Remember - contact me if interested in getting together to make this.  


Have a Blessed Day!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10