Friday, February 10, 2017

Birthdays

Good Morning Everyone!

Seems like one of the most needed cards, at least lately, has been birthday!   So I've decided that the theme for my March 2017 class will be birthday.  Stampin'Up! Occasions catalog has some wonderful and creative birthday card stamps and thinlits.  Here is just a sample:
Cake Crazy - Pg 7 Occasions Catalog






Party Animal Suite (pg 4 & 5 in the Occasions Catalog)


And lastly, my favorite, Cool Treats Suite, pg 32 and 33 in the Occasions Catalog:




And to give you more information and inspiration, here is a video from Shannon from the Stampin'Up home office:



I hope you enjoyed today's post.  The dates for my March class are March 12, 14 and 17.  We will be making lots of cute and beautiful birthday cards! Thanks for stopping by today!


Sheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10