Monday, November 8, 2021

November Class is Now In Session!

 Hi all!

I'm really excited about this months cards - we are going to do a Stamp-A-Stack of Christmas cards!  I'm using a layout called 6 x 6 wonder - you take 6, 6x6 pieces of double sided designer paper and make 14 cards from these with 5 different layouts.  I'm taking 2 Christmas 6x6 papers, the Gingerbread and Peppermint DSP from the Winter Mini-Catalog, and also the Tidings of Christmas 6 x6 paper found in the annual catalog.  Here are the two types of cards you can make:

Gingerbread and Peppermint:  Colors are Old Olive, Basic White, Real Red and Cinnamon Cider.


Tidings of Christmas:  Colors are Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand and Basic White with some Gold Foil thrown in for impact.


In this class you will receive:  
 - 14 card bases
 - 14 envelopes
 - 1/4 package of  Designer Series Paper (12 sheets of 6 x 6 paper)
 - 2 yards of red satin ribbon (Gingerbread class)
- 1/2 sheet of gold foil paper (Tidings of Christmas class)
- 1 packet or Red Rhinestones
 - 2 sheets of Stampin’Dimensionals

Cost is $35.  

For either one, there are 5 different layouts.  

Let me know ASAP if you are taking the class and which Class - Tidings or Gingerbread.  I need to order supplies.  

Dates & Times - Since this is a busy season, I’m offering several dates and times.  You will need to bring your paper snips and adhesive to class.

Tuesday, November 16th - my home 10am - 2pm (limit 6)
Friday, November 19th - Morton Christian Church - 10am - 2pm
Saturday, November 27th - my home - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm  (limit 6)
Tuesday, November 30th - my home 10am - 2pm (limit 6)

Don't let the number of cards to make intimidate you....the fun is in the stamping and deciding the elements to use and the paper.  Everyone's will look a little different.  

Let me know if you want to take the class and when.  

Hope to see you soon in class!
Blessings,

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10