Friday, October 22, 2021

It's Spooky Season!

 Welcome to my haunted blog....ooooooo!!

I wanted to share with you today what I've been working on for my grand kiddos for Halloween.  These tombstone boxes can be found in the Holiday Stampin'Up mini catalog.   I CASE'd felllow demonstrator Tammy White with using the brick 3-d embossing folder and sponging to bring out the texture.  I also lined the inside of the box with red card stock and some ruffle ribbon - looks like the inside of a coffin!  Plus I put an little extra scare into it.  









I also made some fabric baskets to put the treats in for my favorite spookables.  Here is what they look like:







Aren't they cute?  I filled them with trinkets like pencils, little coloring books, snap bracelets and glow sticks...plus some candy of course.  To top it off, I put in the pumpkin treat holders from the September 21 Paper Pumpkin...Just to remind the kids that we live in the Pumpkin Capital of the World!


I really enjoyed making the baskets and the tomb stone boxes!  Stampin'Up makes decorating and gifting for halloween so easy.  

Below are the items that I used, just in case you want to make some of your own!


Have a great day and welcome all your little spookables!

Sheryl



1 comment:

09 10