Friday, November 19, 2021

Eden's Garden - Available Now

 Good Morning!

I wanted to share with you some cards that I have designed using the new Eden't Garden Collection - available now until January 3rd, 2022.  The Eden's Garden Bundle, will be in the new January - June Mini catalog coming out January 3rd, but the Designer Series Paper, the Cotton Paper and the Garden Gems will not.  Don't miss out on the gems and the Designer Series paper!  They are gorgeous!

Here is a link to the whole collection and it's pieces:  Click Here for Eden't Garden Collection

Here are 3 cards that I have made with this collection:

The wreath is stamped using 2 of the images from the set...I cased this idea from Julie Davison.

I created this card for my Stray Duckling shoe box swap.  This is an arrow card and it's so easy to make and beautiful to look at!

Eden's Garden even works for Christmas!  This is a Book Binder card and again, I made the wreath using two of the stamps from the set, following Julie Davison's instructions.  

I hope you enjoyed today's cards.  Be sure to order this paper and the gems before January 3rd, or while supplies last.  

To order from my store, click on the images below.

Blessings,Sheryl


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10