Sunday, June 2, 2019

June Class is now in session!

Good Morning!

I just got back from a week trip to Fort Collins Colorado to visit my son.  The diversion sparked my creativity and I made all 4 cards for the June class yesterday!

The June class is going to focus on new product from the 2019-2020 Stampin'Up annual catalog.  I think you will be very pleased with what we will be making.  The samples are a variety of new stamp sets and Designer Series Papers!

My inspirations for these cards came from Stampin'Up demonstrators, Linda Heller, Julie Davison and Angie Juda!.

You will be making 2 cards of 3 designs, plus a bonus card.  You will also receive the "recipe" for the card with measurements and supplies that were used.  All cards include an envelope.  Cost is $20.

Here are the dates and times:

Tuesday, June 18th - 10am - 2pm
Friday, June 21st - 10am - 2pm
Sunday, June 23rd - 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm

Contact me here for more details and to make your reservation.  I must receive reservations by Tuesday, June 9th so I have time to cut all the card kits.

The new catalog comes out on June 4th!  Check back on that date for some special announcements!


Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10