Friday, May 10, 2019

May 2019 Blog Waddle - A Fond Farewell



Hi All!

Time for another fun blog waddle brought to you by the Stray Ducklings!  It's hard to believe, but Stampin'Up is retiring Lovely as a Tree.  This has been in the catalog even before I became a demonstrator, 12 years ago!  And it is lovely!  I will dearly miss it!  Really sad face!

Here are two cards that I've made in past classes, using this very versatile set.  

This was a sympathy card:  




This card we made using a technique developed by Kim Jolley, Stampin'Up demonstrator and it's called baby wipe water color.  You use a waded up baby wipe and pounce it on your ink pad, then on the stampin'Up shimmer paper.

I used Kim's instructions, yet mine turned out way different than hers.  Mine looks like a city scape!
Here are my class notes on how to make this little beauty.




br />

I hope you enjoyed this trip down soon to be memory lane.  Remember, you can still order this stamp set from Stampin'Up.  Just click on the link below if you want to order the stamp set.





Sheryl Diemer - you are here


Blessings,

Sheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10