Wednesday, June 12, 2019

High Tide 3-D Home Decor Project

Hi All!

Once a year the wives of our clergy have a retreat.  This year, our church family, St. Michael & All Angels Anglican Church, was hosting this retreat.  Becky asked me to do a stamping craft for the wives.  Her mother, Mark Kay, is my downline and designed this beautiful shadow box project: 




Both Becky and Mary Kay went to Michaels and snagged a great deal on the shadow boxes:  buy 1, get 2 free.  They were about 9x9 in size, so a good size. 

We used Colorful Seasons and High Tide stamp sets.  I thought it turned out beautiful!  Mary Kay turned to me since I have more "Stuff" than she has.  She designed this and then we got together last Monday to tweak.  Since Mary Kay had another obligation, I was the one who lead the craft project.  There were 5 women there and it all went smashingly well.  I had them use the stamparatus for the sentiments to be sure of straight and good stamping.  I also did not know how much experience they had with stamping.  Turns out, not much, so the stamparatus was a BIG help. 

We had a great time and they went away with a beautiful project and had a relaxing and fun time making it.  A shout out to Mary Kay G. for a great design job!

Hope you enjoyed today's post.


Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10