Monday, June 10, 2019

Here we come a Waddling - New Catalog! New Cards!





Welcome to another Blog Waddle from the Stray Ducklings showcasing the 2019-2020 Stampin'Up catalog.  So many great products and beautiful Designer series paper.  Here is the card that I made:


I used items from the Perennial Essence suite, found on page 107 of the annual catalog.  I stamped the flower from the Floral Essence stamp set on the Perennial Essence 12 x 12 vellum paper, the Petal Pink, and punched it our with the Perennial Flower Punch.  I used Black Berry Bliss as my card base, and the beautiful Perennial Essence Designer Series paper.  I off set this with a bit of gold foil paper.  The leaves are in Mossy Meadow and I used the leaf punch.  To finish the flower, I used the Perennial Essence Floral Centers.    Old Olive was the coordinating card stock and I used a 1-1/2" circle punch.

My idea came from a card sketch by Julie Davison, one of my favorite Stampin'Up demonstrators in Champaign, IL.  Here is her sketch that I used to design my card.  I changed it up just a bit:

If you are ever stumped for making a card, check out card layouts in Pinterest, or just google it.  It really opens up a whole world of possibilities!


Hope you enjoyed my card!  


Here is a list of all our talented Stray Duckling Waddlers!


Kim Baker

Sue Boerner

Lori Helvick

Sheryl Diemer - you are here


Blessings,

Sheryl

Click on any of the images below to order from my on-line store!  Want to know more about Stampin'Up?  Contact me here for classes and/or joining the Stampin'Up Family.


Price: $16.00

3 comments:

  1. I love Julie's sketches too, and thats a great card Sheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Sheryl!!! This suite is so fun and easy to use.

    ReplyDelete

09 10